Sunday

Coming back.

Have been so long not to write down my daily stories here. Quite hectic lately, I even haven't had my summer holiday ever since the final week of the last semester has already ended. Many things changed in these five months. About to start my new days ahead, doing the rest of my internship as investigator at one of class action who speaks up about corruption while arranging my thesis in order to finish my study this semester. Sounds heavy, na'ah? Nope, I would try to take this easy by doing things I'd love too. What important in life is it may not always be giving you happiness, yet you should make it balanced to know what it's like to be alive.

I'd like to press rewind for awhile, it was May when I finally came out to know a new family of mine. Abnon Utara, they named it. The young tourism ambassador of north Jakarta which wholeheartedly until now being one of my important things in life. They had my turning back. My ups and downs side and still be with me all along. Even when I had some distance with my used to be close acquaintances, especially in my campus life, the idea of living with no them scary me more. I can see their true colors in which they paint my life herewith.



And June, and July, passed so fast. I spend my fasting month along my duty in Kuliah Kerja Nyata that my university held. It was some quiet island in West Kalimantan, where the green grass swings and the clear blue sky blend with the wind. We barely had electricity nor phone signal there. A tough life they're having, but I survived. Experiencing my skin burned in clean water crisis didn't take my sight away from the hidden paradise God giving.


It brought me to August, the coming home and the celebration the joy of Eid Mubarak this year with the beloved ones. I completely realized that it might be me who wasn't thankful enough for so long that He can always take what He lend to us, anytime, anywhere. September is almost through halfway and take me closer to the end of this year. The upgraded-self, haven't I? Uh, I'm bad at time management. Haven't been in Manggarai again to see my kids, yet giving my duty up to my junior already in my basketball squad. Time flies, not just passes. I wish by God it'd stay. Oh and, I miss you, good friends.