Sunday

Are you?

It's just almost 3 months we've been together. And almost 3 years more. Well, not too much to say if I finally said that this is the person behind every cheesy post I wrote in those range times. Go on and laugh. But yes, I'm that peachy. I have everything. Have you ever felt you came into the point of life where you've had more than enough than you could ever ask? Because really I finally figure out that, the truth is nothing. What you believe to be true, is everything.

He is my best of my best friends. He's often being cranky over me but at the same time he gave butterflies in my tummy. He hates my big cheeks yet his Mom hates him more when he's trying to push me away. He loves his family like so much but I guess I'm starting to love them more than he ever knows. He tends to be unpredictable but I know he thinks mostly with his heart, not with his head that sometimes drives me mad. He's mature enough not to say what he felt right away, but childish enough to let me know that he needs me some more. He's fun. He's the first guy my Dad paying attention to. He's the reason for a better version of me. And lucky me, he's now my dear boyfriend. 

Nobody knows what lies ahead so I keep praying that our path were crossed by each other till the end, till only God can do us apart.