Friday

What's the point of us?

"I could use a friend like you, do the things we shouldn't do..."



Coming from a band from Birmingham named Jaws. First time I heard this; hold on and start to listen deep, without any second glance I'm already hooked up. A simple yet intoxicating song. And towards those rhythms there comes a feeling popping up from the bottom of the beats.

See, we're passing the line, bro. Don't play stabbing like Sid and Nancy or accidentally crashing like Harry and Sally, even being reluctant like Tom and Summer until the season passed. It's all or nothing; we've always convinced yet never had enough. Goddamn it why. Did I make you decent because in return you (always) make me... so happy?

But either, I don't want you to be the Dexter who loses her Emma, because simply, I don't want to die collided by a bus, before it's too late. 

loves,
your fabulous-cheeks mate.