Tuesday

Halfway to heaven.

So where am I supposed to start? Maybe here, under the fireworks.



As I told in my previous post, I'm gonna tell you how I celebrate this one new year's eve. So that, I passed the night with my, well what else I have to call, great partners in crime. I just noticed in my notebook's folder and found a fact that coincidentally these ones are always captured with me, even though we were not yet as close as finally circumstances brought us here altogether. Is this what they say destiny's talking? Well, I have never thought before that I will come into this mind, I do belong here. Yes, I do.



Here is on Dea's house, a chill place aside the town where you can find 17 dogs inside. Repeat, 17 dogs. It's heavenly warming, I have to admit this, except the bark of her dogs which woke up the boys on their sleeps filling the dawn. How pity, they even jump into the top of Galer's car and mine. Muahaha, what an unforgettable silly memories.



We watch the fireworks that came from the neighbors. Yeah, we only bought any, while the rest is food thingy. What funny is that after all, they successfully bring back my smile again. You know, when we're about to go there, I hit my car on the road. Accident happened. The right wheels, within bottom of my car was totally damaged. A motherfucka habit that I always forget to leave, act like driving at circuit race. I'm covered it anyway, be showered by people like this... oh, how God saves me completely alive.

What's more? Well, nothing than thank you. For blasting me with a night long laughing. For blushing me with a morning long dreaming. And for every single thing was shared, we won't never forget. A big thank to Tyas by the way, for sending me these photos above and making me speechless for her number three photo. Note this: I won't publish it in any place. Aw, shit.


See you soon at campus!