Tuesday

2010

How time does fly so fast, here we stand again on the edge of the year. I want to make some flashback here, to remind me what I have been doing all this year and direct me what I have to do another year later. Mind to read? ;)


JANUARY


I called this first month as a decision month. I was deciding whether I should chase my college major, both in science and social. A hard month exactly, another try out from school of national exam, blended altogether with university test preparation. Oh, I hit my car this month! And the sad feeling is mixed with an uninvited birthday bash coming from somebody I used to call best friend. Fuck you ha.


FEBRUARY

Another hectic month goes on school. I have this third grade as the best moment in high school, oh how I so belong in here. I lost my BlackBerry this month, but weirdly... it happened only in a week. Somebody put it on my table very early in the morning. Anyway, I have another crush in this month. He is now living in Bandung, as a freshman of ITB. Guess who! Hahaha, such a great motivation I could rely on. I did year book photo shoot, also in this month.



MARCH


Last days of school, the national examination was held. I can't tell much about what I was doing on this month except study, study, and study. Well, there was one thing happened exactly. I had a new boyfriend. If I'm not mistaken, he is now studying on pilot school. Yeah, if you guess we didn't last long, you're kinda right. We have different religion, beyond all the facts that we couldn't be together for a long term.




APRIL

My life is still about in hectic time of study. Both SIMAK UI and SM Unpad was held on this month. Ah, ya. The announcement of graduation. Alhamdulillah, I was graduated with a-not-too-bad total scores. Muahahah, study hard party hard, right? More than enough for everything I have paid before. Oh geez, this is the chubbiest month of the year!



MAY

The hardest moment in my life happened in this month. Know what I'm craving for this year? Yeah, Faculty of Dentistry. And it ruins everything when I found my name was not listed as their freshman on SM Unpad. While in other hand, I was accepted in Dept. of Criminology of Social and Political Science UI. How confusing, eh? Oh, I also had graduation ceremony this month. I guess my two babies below were already feeling the same. Another rejection from some universities, yeah I said so. What a heart-playing times.




JUNE


Welcome holiday! This month I had 2 important occasion that I've been longing for so long. The first is Prom Night as a farewell party from my high school, and then flying alone to Jogjakarta to meet my old friends there. Beside, this is a break up month of mine. Yes, my last relationship only stays for about 3 months. Who cares if you still had a lot of friends to share? This is the way I heal myself, anyway.



JULY


Yippie, it's my birth month! Still in holiday atmosphere, there was held World Cup of 2010 in South Africa. I met some other boys to hang out with this month, but still, I was kinda enjoying my time being single. Fun with friends, heavenly yeah! But sadly, the bitter moment of them was happened also in this month. My friends were accepted in many other universities in many other towns and... saying goodbye to one by one of them was the hardest thing to do along this month.


AUGUST


This month was started of a brand new life of mine. I was no longer student in white and gray uniform anymore. I was already in college, as a grand student. A bit of culture shock, when I had to move into a rent room near of my campus. The first Ramadhan away from home, what else I could say, homesick?


SEPTEMBER


Yeay, Eid Mubarak! I was celebrating the first day of Eid in my Grandma house from Mom. The second day, I went to Bandar Lampung to meet up with the bigger family from my Dad. Ya, having two adresses of your parents sometimes wasn't that bad. It could mean: you have any extra gifts! Muahaha, this month is also high school-sick month, so that welcome us for another reunion part!



OCTOBER

If you notice all of my blog posts in this month, I bet you could see what I felt along. Yah, I felt more like I was standing in the place where I shouldn't be. Like really I didn't belong here. Maybe I'm still into high school too much that I often compare my high school friends into my college ones and... they are totally different. I was so down for having no mates in here. Well, time goes on through. Anyway, here is one of my best friend too, called her Diva, she is on Bina Nusantara University now on... oh how I missed her so bad.




NOVEMBER


A month more into college for me and their parts. My adaptation phase is a little bit getting increase in this month, whether with my department mates or even my faculty mates. I told you one secret, I have a new crush! Whoa, do ignore now, he is my best friend and nothing more I expect. I was hospitalized for a week because of my digestion problem, along my first duty as Kota Seni committee, an event was held by FISIP UI, Depok.



DECEMBER


The end of this semester; here is I'm sitting now, typing some words in my mind and planning to study for my last exam tomorrow. Ah, ya, in between holiday there is still one exam subject right one day before new year's eve! Well, talk about this month... not much is changing from my life. Beside realizing that I should really feel I do belong here, and accepting the fact that not all the things you want does come into real. Am I mistaken? A grown up, eat that shit ;)




Whoa, we already came into the ending. I had finally accomplished some of my resolution this year, though some others are running out of the line. That's it, what comes around always goes around. I planned, I took effort; all of doing in His might.

May that next year will be another great one we could chase on our dreams.


Have fun go mad,
Karunia Khairunnisa.