Tuesday

Good evening.



How is your holiday? Mine, is not too bad. I had some fun with some of my friends this past few days. And now this is turn of Samuel aka Lamer and Dinda Niken aka Nikon for whom I will tell to you, how much they're brighten up my evening.





So that, both of them are my friends since high school. They were accepted in the same university and faculty of mine. We're only separated by departments, until Lamer decided to move after his name was listed in STAN. We used to go to and back from campus together and... how I could tell you, they are crazy. We are exactly, acting like we're on duty to be each other drug. You have no idea how much I love them both.


That evening is finally the day we could meet up completely together again. I have been longing for this time, a heart to heart conversation. I told Lamer about my new crush, about how this time I've been pretending as his buddy with his knowing that I have a different feeling. You know what is his answer? He said, "He is just not that into you." Dang, what a too straight way to tell. I laugh so hard after that, he is totally true. What else we supposed to call, if a boy already knows that a girl has a crush over him but he only stays the same with no step ahead to do, except he just wants to be friends? It doesn't mean he doesn't like her, he only feels a lot of comfort without other circumstances may happen. That's what Lamer said, and see, how simple he heals me. Other jokes, other smokes, other songs; they win me.

And now I come into this after sigh. I have so many close boy friends whom they share to me about their feeling, ask my opinion to help them solving their trouble, and other things like boys a lot in blind. Beyond what I see, I have one favorite thing to say. I always tell them not to ever break any girl's heart. Not-to-ever. And they're always in a same voice with me. Because according the boys, they admit it does feel hurt to see their girl friends crying in front of them over a broken heart thingy.

If only the other boys feel that, there would be good evening every day to every girl ;)