Wednesday

This is It

And you never got the chance to see how good I've done
And you never got to see me back at number one
I wish that you were here to celebrate together
I wish that we could spend the holiday together

Itu kalo kata Mariah Carey. And I'm-a bit-feeling like that this time. Rasanya mau cerita tapi lagi gak ada orang di samping lo. It's kinda your way just too far with your friends; you wanna call them but you know they won't be there, you plan your holiday trip without knowing where they are right now, you need to hug them to tell everything; but they are not beside you this time. The point is: you miss them, this is it.

Anyway, gue baru aja balik dari perpisahan ips1 di puncak. Kalo kata Vicky, judulnya Survival Holiday. Dimana dalam 3 hari kita hidup asal-asalan, tapi justru disitulah serunya. I'll post the trip soon :)

Hari ini hari pertama di bulan Juli, bulan yang paling gue tunggu dalam setahun ini. I'd never ask for anything as my birthday gift, but God already give it all to me this month. I passed this grade as well as I hope, I have some fun holiday trips, and I'll get my citizen ID with my drive licensed. Dan mudah-mudahan, ada 30 hari menyenangkan lainnya di bulan ini. I hope so :)

See ya!