Tuesday

I Got Stuck Here


This picture is taken last Sunday. Sunset view on Neo Calista café, Dago Pakar Valley. I'm already confused where I should begin. The only thing I know; I'd rather be there than coming back here. Please God, skip this part. I got stuck here.

Something has broken my July. I don't know how could this so much mean to me, even now after years whenever I could hear people mention that name or I see that face. I thought I'm over it yet actually. But anytime there's something reminds me back, I know I could never escape. Well, that is the point.

However, I'm grateful someone from my past comes to my phone tonight. In sudden he asks me how life brings today, tells me about his family moving, and cheers me up as I'm whelmed of tears. But unluckily, I'm over my steer that time and I have to hung it up. See you soon, ya. I texted D after and found that she's getting ill these days. Her family have to go to Jogja and sadly she will be stayed at home. Get well soon bek, I miss my silly thing LOL. For my T; I wish things are going to be better tomorrow, there's too many I have to talk to you. Congratulation for my talkie-walkie sister, she's celebrating her birthday on July 5th and her friends came to our house, surprising her yesterday. You're so stinky, dek. Euwh.


Anyway, MJ is still on headline. Can't you feel his spirit never dies? Let's pray for him and his funeral ceremony tonight so it will be going through well. Oh, I forget. Tomorrow is our new President day, and I'm getting upset with my birthday date. Okay, just use this 5 minutes opportunity wisely for the next better 5 years :)

Enjoy your rest holiday!