Thursday

A break up never felt this... relieving?

Nisa:

Good morning buddy, how was your sleep?
I woke up today and was glad to feel that I've never been this peaceful before. Like there is no more a hole inside my chest anymore, as several days before brought me to.
You should feel how amazing it feels too because you know what? You deserve that.
Thank you for the advice, the ears to listen, the arms to drive home (even you're not sobber last night and we stopped at the green light HAHAHA), and the shoulders to carry on this supposed to be hard time (in fact, it's not that hard, thank God).
I really hope the best for you too! Have a nice day ({})

Sab:

Nisaaaaaaa!!!! This morning I woke up and was happy with my sleep last night, but then I fell asleep for the second time and had a bad dream about him with that girl. Then I felt angry (again).
I'm VERY MUCH HAPPY to hear that there's no more stones inside your head and heart. You know exactly you deserve it. You know that the only possible step is to stop, move on, and let it go.
I know I deserve to be treated good as well... I hope I can collect my power, my frame of mind, and my rigidity to talk to him.
Forget men! Let's throw a party! Hahaha you're stronger than you can never imagine ({})




Just had the first conversation this morning with a good friend of mine. Found out that it's funny how could a person has really been everything for you. A friend, a best friend, a brother, a partner in crime, even a partner in every part, a boyfriend, a future husband in plan yet now becomes an ex-boyfriend.

What else he's gonna try to break? I don't know. I don't want to know either. The last time we talked, I hope so, I said to him I wouldn't like to say sorry, thank you, take care, have fun, or even goodbye like a farewell supposed to be because what done is done. I didn't cry. I didn't beg him to stay. I'm over it. I don't think it's a good idea to make friends again. I already had enough. It's not that I get mad at him, hate him, nor wish it's killing him like it was killing me at the first time, not at all. We both know this is exhausting so the only possible step to do is stop. Move on. Let go. It's neither that I've given up just like that. Things just didn't work out no matter how hard we, or is it only me (I'm not sure) that, try. For have been too long I have fought and done too much for someone, now it's time to fight and do for myself, for the sake of goodness, for both of us.

Let's write again! Next chapter is coming.