Monday

April already.

How's life? Pretty fine, mine is. Just finished my midterm exam and be glad that everything has been back again to where it should be. I'm happy. I really mean it. And for those people who left, told you about them in some previous posts, I know now at least that they're actually going nowhere. They were never supposed to be that close to me, and now, I won't expect to ever be that close again because you know, nobody want to be hurt twice don't they? The crossing boundaries has been blocked by a gate called forgiveness. And forgetful. So then again I guess, I'll carry on. Looking forward to another excitement this life will bring.

Thus for whom are having sisters like these anyway, who needs armies?
ps: missing one of us who will celebrate her birthday this month, no other clues! ♥